We would like to congratulate our Year 13 students on their examination results. Numerous individual success stories abound, with many students securing places at universities across the country, pursuing diverse fields of study, or stepping into apprenticeships and employment. These results underscore our dedication to preparing students not only for academic success but also for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
“We are immensely proud of our students for their outstanding achievements in this year’s A Level and vocational examinations,” said Jochen Tree, Headteacher. “Their results reflect their resilience and perseverance, the support of their families, and the work of our staff.” Director of Key Stage 5, El McCue added “We are extremely proud of our Year 13 students with and their achievements – their sheer determination and resilience over the past two years has enabled them to achieve their next steps into Higher Education, Apprenticeship or Employment. We wish them all the very best for their future.
We are delighted to report some outstanding individual achievements by our Year 13 students this summer. Worthy of particular mention are:
- Evie Bush achieved grade A in Geography, Psychology and Sociology. Evie will be going to Durham University to study Geography.
- Hakeem Olafare achieved a double Distinction in Business Studies, a B in Economics and a C in History and will now study Law and Business at the University of Exeter
- Emelia Levy will attend the University of Kent to study Biomedical Science having secured grade B in both Biology and Chemistry as part of her results.
- Eloise Hambling secured her place at University of Greenwich to study Criminology and Criminal Justice with results including a Distinction in ICT and a Merit in Business Studies.
- Katie Rothon achieved grade B in Geography, Psychology and Sociology. Katie will be going to Reading University to study Geography
- Paris Cross achieved a double Distinction in Health and Social Care and a Merit in Sports Studies and will attend the University of Bournemouth to study Social Work.